Skip to main content

10 Things To Do to Start your Business - 起業に向けてすべき10のこと

What do we need to do when we decide to jump into a start-up business?
Here are 10 things what I did as a kick start;

  1. Write down all of the business ideas
  2. Dream about what I want to achieve through this business
  3. Talk to some friends who is running a business 1&2 and seek their advise  
  4. Think about business name
  5. Research about the best business structure (Pte Ltd/ LLC/ sole proprietorship...)
  6. Decide two types of business activities (as it's required for business registration)
  7. Register business (via IRAS website)
  8. Register a domain name & email address
  9. Start writing a business blog 
  10. Open a business bank account

I have been dreaming about starting up my business for quite a long time, 
but I have been just dragging it off, making lots of excuses to myself...
But, one super blue moon night which was on February 1st this year, 
I started to feel so excited about make my dream come true.

I got up from my bed in the middle of the night and started to write about my business ideas.
On that night, I have decided to start living the life I love.
I also promised myself to register my business within 3 months.
And I did it within 2 months! 
I am so excited and enjoying all the things I do for my business, ACROS SG.
Please leave your comment if you want to start living the life you love😉



私はもう何年も前から、自分でビジネスを始めることを夢見ていました。
なんですが、日々の忙しさにかまけ、ずっと後回しにしてきました。
あるブルームーンの夜、突然何か始めたい!というワクワク感がムクムクと湧き上がってきて、私には珍しく夜中にベッドから起きだしてビジネスアイディアを書き始めました。

この日(2月1日)私は、最高の人生を今から生きよう!と決めました。
そして夢に日付をつけるべく、3ヶ月以内に起業することを誓ったのです。
そこからアクションプランを立て、実際には2ヶ月以内に起業しました。
夢を実現すると決めた日以来、すべてのプロセスを楽しみながらやっています。

起業することを決めたらすべきことで、私が最初にした10のことを、noteの日本語ブログに書きましたので、ぜひこちらからご覧ください。
アッコの日本語ブログ: https://note.mu/slife

もしあなたも、今から自分の最高の人生を始めたいと思われたら
ぜひコメントを残してくださいね♪

ACCO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work on Your Dreams! :夢を語る会開催

Hi. It's been almost a year since I wrote the last blog. The reason why I have not written anything here is... it's because I have been busy to settle my new life, as I moved back to Tokyo from JB/Singapore last summer.  It's a bit funny but since I moved back here in Tokyo, my first language in my mind has been switched from English to Japanese. As I don't have any occasions/environment to speak in English, it was so quick! Instead of writing this blog in English, I stared to write another blog in  note . Now I am worrying about losing my sons' English abilities, so as mine. I have almost lost my motivation to work on my dreams; Make the world better through making women's life brighter.    Then I met Ikue again, who is a Cognitive behavioural therapist, after a few years. And I have noticed that I need some companions to make my dreams happen. To get started, Ikue and I decided to organise a gathering to "Talk about our Dreams". And, we

About ACROS SG - アクロスSGについて

Today, I would like to share the story of  "ACROS SG". I have been always searching for my life work, which I can make a difference in the world, something I can put all my ability and experience... And one day when I was crossing the border of Singapore and Malaysia, I got inspiration of my company's name, "ACROSS". I love this word, "ACROSS". People come  across  in our life changes our life. When we across the border, something will happen. I want to travel  across  the world before I die.  I want to help people to step  across  the boundary to expand their horizon. Also, I simply love the letter "A", which is the first Alphabet,  and my name, Acco, starts with "A" 😉 And I found that many big companies' name also start with "A", like Apple, Amazon, Alibaba... I am hoping that one day, my company grow big and give back to society. As the name of  "Across" was not ava

Opening a Biz bank account - 口座開設までのステップ

I wrote 10 Things to Do to start a business in my previous blog. Opening a business bank account is one of the essentials to run a business. In Singapore, there are many banks to chose from. The most popular bank here is DBS Bank, we can see it's ATM everywhere in island-wide. Though, one of my business-owner-friends mentioned that she chose OCBC Bank, not DBS. When I was searching for the Bank info, I found a  useful website which contains a comparison chart of major three banks. Looking at this chart, I chose OCBC bank to minimize the fixed cost. After choosing a bank, these are 4 Steps what I did to open an account; Walked into one of the branches and asked the required documents for account opening Made an appointment with one of the business account representatives Visit a branch with required documents (IC/Cheque book for initial deposit) and had a interview with a representative Write a cheque for initial deposit That's all! Very simple. I was not